Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Since Dennis is still away skiing in Mammoth, I had to feed the horses and birds and let out the turkeys. First Flash and I went to the barn to feed the horses. I was very pleased that he pretty much ignored the horses.

Afterward, we went on our walk and then I put Flash in the back yard so I could let the turkeys out. I don't think he is turkey proof yet.

Flash's feet were so dirty I left him outside in the back while I fixed my breakfast (orange and almonds). I took my breakfast outside and let Flash out to run around in the front yard for a while. It was nice and warm even at 7:30.

Flash insisted on having some of my orange. I gave him a few pieces and he actually ate them. He likes bananas, too.













No comments:

Post a Comment