Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb 2 Inside at Last


Flash rode alongside Dennis on his bicycle going to and from the office, took a ride in the car, ran along with Homero on the trail, and got plenty of toy play time and a few training lessons. Oh, yeah, we also took our morning walk at 7 a.m. with the temperature at 37 degrees. It was frosty.

Bill installed Flash's new dog door and we're training him to use it. It unlocks with his magnet and then relocks. I don't think he has the hang of it yet.

Dennis went to a meeting last night and I put Flash out before I went to bed. As it turned out, Flash did learn how to use the door dog. He was back in my bedroom after about 15 minutes. I let him stay.

When Dennis got home, he also let Flash stay inside although I heard a lot of sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment