Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb. 3 Flash Learns the Dog Door

The dog door just hasn't been working right. It takes a long time to click open, which makes it difficult for Flash to use it. Dennis and I worked on it this morning, resetting it to default and starting over with the Learn feature. I need to call tech support to see what's wrong.

But...this morning I saw Flash sitting in front of the door until it clicked, then he went out. Way smart.

In the afternoon we walked over to Mom's house to bring her the cauliflower she's cooking for dinner. Flash and Honey played together. I think Flash really likes Honey. When we left, he stopped at the end of the driveway and I had to coax him to come along home.

We had a training session in the back yard when we got home, then played with his toys for awhile. In the house he's learning to sit, wait (stay), and down. Wait is not so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment