Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Flash strikes again

Yesterday it was the Trail of Toys in the house. Today Flash struck outside. They say if you don't keep border collies busy, they will find things to do themselves. True, true, true.

This morning Flash ran back and forth with Dennis on his bike 4 times and played with Honey to boot. I did some training with him and took him for a walk in the afternoon. He looked tired.


Faker. While I was busy in the house he was very quiet, I thought. Probably resting.

Oh, no. I passed by the kitchen window and saw him chewing on a small rug. I went outside to rescue the rug and saw that he had tumbled over the recycling bins and grabbed the things I had put on top out of his reach--or so I thought. 

Plus, the hose was attacked again.

I need to teach him to run on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment