Sunday, March 4, 2012

Flash, Here!

I drove Dennis to his ski buddy's house in El Cajon (well, actually, Dennis drove there and I drove back). We took Flash with us. This time he sat in the back seat and seemed to like it. He was sleeping as we drove home.

We practiced the Down command and Stay in the back yard this afternoon. He's really getting good at the stay. I can walk away about 10-15 feet before I call him to me and most of the time he stays until I call him. Then he runs straight to me and I give him hugs and a big treat. He's a happy dog.

After our lesson, we played with the "bowling" ball and then the big purple ball. I thought I could call him and have him come to me with the ball; but he drops the ball and then comes to me expecting a treat. I don't know how to get him to bring the ball to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment