Saturday, March 31, 2012

Daddy's Home

Flash's daddy came home yesterday and Flash was so excited to see him. Today the 3 of us took a walk in the morning, stopping at Mom's house where Flash played with Honey for a few minutes. Flash was muddy from playing in the stream, so he couldn't come in Mom's house...my house either.

Along the way on our walk, Rachel called and said the Snake Aversion class was set up for tomorrow afternoon. I'm very curious and excited to see what happens. We signed up both Flash and Honey. Dennis will handle Flash and probably Honey, too.

I will be very relieved (assuming it works) because Flash is all over the place and I'd hate to restrain him. We haven't seen any rattlers yet, but they usually come out later than they do in Alpine. I really love Spring; too bad it's also snake season.

Right now Flash is hanging with Dennis somewhere, probably getting very dirty. Luckily he cleans up well.

No comments:

Post a Comment