Friday, March 16, 2012

Boring Day for Flash

I was gone most of the day and Dennis had a company luncheon to attend, so Flash didn't have as active and interesting day as usual. He did run back and forth to and from the office a few times as Dennis peddled his bike. Tonight he will "help" Dennis put the horses back in the barn, so that should be fun.

Last night I tried the Go Outs training. He's doing great at that except he wants to Charge as soon as I get back from placing the cookie. I have to hold him back until I do the "To" command. I think he is already focused on the cookie and just wants to go get it. And eat it.

We are supposed to have rain and snow this weekend. I hope I'll have a chance to ride the horse on a trail ride with Flash before it starts raining. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment