Monday, April 2, 2012

Hold and GoGo's

Flash, Dennis and I took a walk at 7 am and then Dennis took Flash with him to the office. While Flash played with Shannon's daughter and other people at the office, I went shopping with my sister. I went to PetSmart and bought a dumbbell-like toy for Flash so we could work on the Hold command.

I tried it out with Flash when I got home and found out just how stubborn he is. In the beginning he refused to take the toy in his mouth, preferring that I throw it so he could run and get it. Eventually, though, I got him to take it in his mouth by squeezing it and making it squeak. He was really good about holding it as long as I had my hand under his mouth. He gave it up readily, too. We did a few Holds and then we did some GoGos. He has improved so much on this "game," we did it without a leash.

I keep forgetting how smart Flash is.

No comments:

Post a Comment