Thursday, April 12, 2012

End of Days--Conehead Days

I called the vet this morning to see if I could bring Flash in to remove his stitches. Turns out he has dissolvable stitches so I didn't have to take him in and could take off his cone. Yea. Last night he was bouncing around and smashing through the dog door all night. None of us was getting much sleep. So all of us are happy the cone head days are over.

Flash was so hyped I opened the door and let him run it off. He spent almost all day running around the ranch chasing ducks, geese and cats. He also visited the office and hung out with Homero for a while. It was bitterly cold so I didn't take him for a walk. He just self-exercised today.

When he finally came home, we did some training in the house. We reviewed sit, stay, go-gos and the dreaded Hold. He simply won't hold the dumbbell--which makes him (or me) a dumbbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment