Saturday, April 21, 2012

Big Swim

While Dennis and I were watching Bill Maher this morning, we let Flash run around the property. Later, we called him and, of course, he didn't come. Then Dennis got on the paging system and called him again. This time he came running. When he got to the door, he was soaking wet so we figured he had gone for a dunk in one of the ponds. There are several shallow environment ponds on the property and, gauging from where he came running from, he probably plopped himself down in one of those. We have yet to see him swim, but summer is coming.

Around noon, after he was dry again, I practiced "Heel" with him in the back yard. I think he might be getting it. He actually walked by my side after a few rounds of him dragging me or me dragging him. Basically, I think he did good.

No comments:

Post a Comment