Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Tuesday's Lesson

Last night we took Flash to Rachel's house for another "group" lesson. Again this week, the group didn't show up so Flash had a private lesson. Rachel's cousin was there with her toy dog (not sure of the breed, but she was adorable).

We showed Rachel how well Flash was doing retrieving his dumbbell  and then she, as usual, had some comments on how to extend his learning...or ours. We also learned that it mattered what hand you give the command with. I'm totally confused and will have to ask her to write it down. I think you use the left hand (we were using the right) for sit, stay, and down; but the left hand for stand and come. I think. I need another lesson on this.

We had a lot of fun and I think Flash did, too. His daddy worked with him this time and that was good for both of them. Flash loves his daddy.

It was pretty dumb of me not to take photos of his lesson this time since Dennis was doing all the work. I was enthralled. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment